The current ORRA Board of Directors is pleased to announce the candidates who are vying for positions on the 2016 ORRA Board of Directors.
REALTORS® will be asked to vote online via orlandorealtors.org on September 21 – 25. Election results will be announced during ORRA‘s annual REALTOR® expo on October 2, and also posted on the website.
There are two candidates running for the president position (the winner of the president position automatically ascends to the chairman position in 2017):
There are two candidates running for the treasurer position:
- Dennis Burgess, Ameriteam Property Management; and
- Lou Nimkoff, Brio Real Estate Services LLC.
There are two candidates running for the secretary position:
- Lisa Ford, Charles Rutenberg Realty; and
- Dan Lopez, Legends Realty.
A total of 12 candidates are running for four available director positions:
- Kathi Adkins, The Realty Factor Inc;
- Jim Batenchuk, Charles Rutenberg Realty;
- Christian Bohyn, Windmaker Realty;
- Corin Denmon, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate;
- Joe Doher, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Results Realty;
- Jeffrey Fagan, Watson Realty Corp;
- Manual Garcia, Watson Realty Corp;
- Ataul Haq, Best Orlando Living Realty;
- Beatrix Masotti, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate;
- Alvin Moore, Morehouse Realty Inc;
- Claire Schwartz, Claire Schwartz & Associates; and
- Danyetta Tavares, Hummingbird Real Estate.
Candidate information and video messages will soon be posted on the ORRA website. Please watch for a notice of availability and take advantage of these opportunities to get to know the candidates.
Confidential voting for this year’s election will take place online via https://www.associationvoting.com/orra/. Only those ORRA REALTORS® who are in good standing by August 31, 2015 will be granted access to the electronic ballot.
Voting will open at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, September 21 and will remain open until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, September 25.